- Provide rehearsal snack
- Help during snack time
- Be a room parent for the Junior Orchestra
Concerts and/or Special Events
- Stage setup and teardown
- Transport Instruments
- Serve as Door Usher
- Draft Concert Program Inserts
- Fold and pass out Concert Programs
- Grant writing
- Solicit Corporate Sponsorship
- Email updates, web site updates
- Send media releases
- Print media such as programs, program advertising, etc.
- Deliver WCYO flyers to music stores and businesses
- Take Photographs for each Orchestra
WCYO is a 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible and greatly appreciated.
We have a volunteer board, strive to keep our fees low and provide scholarships to those in need.
Kroger Community Rewards Program
Your current Kroger reward card can be linked to WCYO!
Register your card online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com. If you don’t have card, you can pick one up at most Kroger checkouts.
When prompted, enter WCYO’s NPO number 89774 or our full name “Williamson County Youth Orchestra”.
Then shop away! A portion of your bill will be donated to WCYO!
The WYCO is ready to assist individuals, businesses, or corporations who wish to donate gifts such as:
- Financial contributions
- Musical instruments and equipment
- Hospitality items such as food and beverages
- Technology, sound, audio or printed media items
- Other items as coordinated by the WCYO and allowable by law
If you have a donation that you would like to discuss, please click below to leave a detailed message and a WCYO representative will contact you.
Join the Board
The Board of the WCYO is always interested in hearing from parents who wish to serve as board members. If you are interested in joining the board, please complete the application form (download below) and submit it to email@example.com.